Ensure recruitment success with evidence-based, analytics driven search
Life science companies make decisions on facts, analytics and experience. Why should the recruitment process be any different? Evidence that a new leader is going to be a perfect fit is vital to success.
That’s why choosing Heritage Partners’ evidenced-based executive search methodology is an excellent decision.
You find that unique leader―the one person who can do the job better than anyone else and who dovetails with your company’s values, culture and environment―because our dedicated senior partners have the judgment and background to immediately understand and appreciate your world and goals.
Moreover, with our evidence-based approach, you’re guided every step of the way through a proven, analytic process. Ongoing feedback from our substantive interactions with top candidates provides even more penetrating insight into their expertise and integrity. Plus, the extra care and personal attention select candidates receive build invaluable trust and credibility with them, and sustain their interest throughout the challenging search process.
RESEARCH & SEARCH ― Candidate Development
- Definition of position and candidate experience. To clarify and focus search expectations―and perfect the search process right from the start―senior partners help you determine each critical element of the available position, including required experience and qualifications.
- Original global research. Securing an ideal leader begins with painstaking original global research, identification of qualified talent within targeted companies, an extensive network of industry contacts and direct access to seasoned life science leaders, all of which lead to a robust pool of the finest available talent for your search.
- Identify the Talent. To pinpoint the best potential candidates, your Heritage Partners team first selects promising, qualified individuals from the extensive list developed through our original global research. These prospective candidates then undergo a preliminary screening before moving into the due diligence process.
DUE DILIGENCE ― Candidate Analytics
- Face-to-Face Interviews. The most compelling candidates are prescreened via in-depth, face-to-face interviews. That way, you meet only the most qualified talent, with the drive, accomplishments, pertinent work history and expertise to match your company’s high standards.
- Analytical Assessments. To verify how leading candidates will perform within your unique culture, we use objective multi-faceted behavioral, leadership and other assessments to illuminate candidates’ personal, work and communication style, motivators and more.
- Comparative Analytics. To pinpoint the candidate best suited to your company’s specific needs and aspirations, comparative analytics of leading candidates’ attributes rank and summarize their distinct qualities.
- References. Once you choose your ideal candidate and their references are confirmed, you enjoy step-by-step support to ensure a smooth engagement process and powerful start for your new leader.
POST PLACEMENT ― New Hire Support
- Tailored support services including executive coaching
- Team and individual assessment
- Feedback to client and candidate
- Engaged on-boarding activities
Heritage Partner’s evidence-based, analytic search methodology provides the global reach and proven insights you need to secure and on-board the right leader, who will move your team and company to lasting innovation, growth and success.
To learn more, connect with one of our senior partners today.